BADLY TRANSPLANT REPAIR
All women and men with hair thinning or reduction in hair transplantation surgery have finally had hopes. Those who could meet this new technology ran to the doctors who claimed to have done this work. He still doesn’t follow the rules of hair transplantation because he hasn’t changed or improved many clinical methods.
Initially, problems with FUT (Incision method) are as follows:
- After the tissue is removed from the area known as the donor area, the stitching area of the suture elongation extends into a balding area or scars
- Rupture of roots and damage to the roots when the tissue fragment is removed
- Tissue fragments appear to be formed in groups because they are large and there is a gap between the roots.
Problems with FUE method (Lataral Slit) are
- Large gaps appearing in the donor area as the grafts are taken using large Punch (knives) s
- Because of the large opening of the holes to be opened to place the grafts to be opened due to the formation of holes in this area and natural disruption
NOTE: The above problems with micro or advanced FUE methods are greatly reduced.
Past to Future
These problems have been reduced with the experience of people using shrinkage materials and with the introduction of additional medicines.
Correcting the unsealed grafts or the scars from the previous operation requires experience and intensive work. To correct the damage, it is necessary to determine the available resources (number of grafts available) and to design the most natural image.
How We Correct
When the first sowing was done, the hair of our patient with a little hair on the front side was seen in 4 and 5 wire grafts in the anterior line.
- Pre-sown grafts are removed with the help of the appropriate size (01,02,03 mm) cutters.
- The area with hair backwards from this point is calculated
- The graft is removed from the donor site (if there is not enough graft or beard or chest).
- In order to prevent scar formation, hair transplantation is performed at the correct angle and direction using multiple grafts.
Since most of the previously grafts are not removed, it is very difficult to scan the shape of the right and left corners in different densities. Due to the rarity, our patient cannot go out without using a topper.
- In the framework of proportionality rules, the right and left corners of the face and the right corner should be recalculated.
- The angles and angles of the wrong grafts are determined and the ones to be dismantled are prepared.
- The number of grafts required for camouflage and tightening is calculated for these grafts and the donor area is examined in the beard and chest area.
- Camouflage and tightening are done with grafts.
You can use your new hair, which can be scanned, which is completely natural.