In aesthetic surgery, measurements are taken from different parts of the face and the ideal face dimensions are calculated. Some people may be deficient in certain areas, and redundancies may be detected in certain areas.
These regions are usually jaw or cheekbones. If there is a deficiency in these regions, it is completed by supporting with prostheses. If there is any excess, it is reduced by rasping.
- Jaw and cheekbone prostheses are placed through the mouth. There’s no trace of a percentage.
- These operations are performed under general anesthesia and lasts an average of 1 hour.
- The patient is sent home after 6 hours of follow-up. There is no need to stay in hospital.
- On the first day it is recommended to take liquid food and no food.
- You can return to Day 3 of your business.