Breast size in men is often observed. In particular, this breast size should be reduced at the age of 16-18 years. However, sometimes after adulthood, it cannot be regressed and can be permanent. The appearance of a feminine breast in men occurs.
The patient may be uncomfortable when wearing a sea or a t-shirt in the summer. This situation affects the patient’s social relationship and life success. This problem must be solved.
- If there is no hormonal problem in the patient, treatment is surgery. If the examination is a real size and sagging operation is done. Operation is performed after adolescence. This corresponds to about 16-18 years of age.
- Gynecomastia is examined at 3 degrees.
-In the first degree, there is only an excess of breast and fat tissue without skin sagging.
– Secondly there is an excess of breast and fat tissue along with a skin sag.
-The third degree also has a excess of breast and fat tissue with a skin sag.
- Surgery can be done by general anesthesia or local anesthesia according to the patient’s condition.
- The operation lasts from 45 minutes to 1 hour. There is no need to stay in the hospital.
- No trace after the operation.